segunda-feira, 25 de outubro de 2010

I just don't get it

I don’t get it. I just don’t. I used to think I was too immature to get it and fully comprehend all of its meanings, and, blah, blah, blah, but no. I refuse to get it.
                I said it was going to be a channel of expression, humor (dark humor to be precise) and some dots of psychiatric bullshit, I swore it was not going to be boring and depressive, but it’s kind of hard to be breeze coming from a 17-year-old funeral.
                And I still don’t fucking get it. Why are there some people so mean that get the “reward” to live for almost freaking EVER; why are there some useless people wishing to be dead (I dare to include myself in that last category sometimes, but just sometimes, just when the pills haven’t kicked in yet), while some shinning beautiful minds, full of joy, hope and future are ripped off of this world? Ok, ok, if you believe in that spirits and electromagnetism shit, you’ll end up concluding they’re in a better place, living a better life then us down here (or up here, who knows!)… Actually, they might be better off us, they might be taken away so they don’t have to deal with some douchebags like us. Mmmh. That makes sense.
                Well, enough with the imaginary wrists cutting, this douchebag over here is going to bed, ‘cause I’m still alive, still have to work tomorrow, I still miss Daniel, Gaio, Carlão and now Bruna, but wishing they can get to hang out with much cooler people then myself. I wish I could believe that. Someday I might. Who knows? And then, again, I still gotta work tomorrow, that’s what I do. Best regards, guys, and please, please, please, please, try to stay alive, ok? Kthxby!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário