segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

And then again...

Well, thanks for nothing, guys, remember my last post in which I've asked for changes? I even gave some directions on how to advise me. Well, about tip #2 - "DON'T tell me to hook up with someone, instead of wasting my creative sarcastic answers, be pro-active, INTRODUCE ME TO SOMEONE HOT, it would help if it's someone who already shows a shade of interest on me" - I didn't have to wait for you, my sweet and lazy friends, I've moved my itty bitty ass and found it myself! But just like everything else in my life, I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT IN EVERY LITTLE PIECE OF DETAIL. Even those encouraging tips to myself!
  About three days right after that post, I've met a guy, great guy, I'll try to make it short: he fell for me, kinda chased me, I ignored him, then I decided to go after him, I fell for him, for a day or two we were both deeply in love for each other, he started to seem distant, I tried again, I chased him, he ignored me, until he broke up with me through Facebook chat. =D
  I've just ruined it due to my obsession, I know that, but I'm learning from my fails, bring it to therapy, blah, blah, now I'm finally back in track.
  I've being going out with a few guys, some disasters and some just weren't meant to be, but now... I was caught out of guard by I guy I thought would just turn out to be some fun, just a guy I met at night... I expected to have just a fuck buddy to rely on, actually. But right on the second date he seemed to want more and also seemed to be one of the best guys I've ever met, he's perfect! Now I'm falling for him but I don't know if it's because he's actually that cool or if it's just because he's giving me attention, you know? And then again.. IT WAS JUST THE SECOND FREAKING DATE FOR CHIRST SAKE!!! I'm getting obsessed again, not about him yet, but about the idea of it. I'm doomed. I might break up with him before it gets worse.
  No, I'm not learning shit from my fails.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário