quinta-feira, 5 de maio de 2011

I get it

  Well, so it's ok to think about something you like all the time, right? I know I'm not capable to tell when to stop, but until it's not keeping me from working, studying, etc., it's ok, right?
  I think I get it now, just chill and go with the flow...  I'm not saying I'm gonna sit down and watch life goes by, not doing anything about it, I can't be that passive, I'm just saying, I finally get I don't have to "over feel" everything, I could just wait a bit and enjoy the ride, right?
  Let me get this straight: I was getting obsessed about that guy I met, just like I do about studies and work, but analyzing it (I'd rather say OVER analyzing) with my best friend, he figured it out (and had the decency of telling me his conclusion): I try to control everything all the time, even when I expect the guy to call me, come for me, etc. But it leads to - at least - 2 little issues:
1- I CAN'T make him call me and I can't decide for him what he wants with me, how he's gonna act and when, I just don't have that power;
2- It would be no fun at all if could!
  I know it sounds obvious, and it is, but it's not that easy to have that in mind while you're living, in practical terms, it's not that easy.

  SO now that's the plan (since I got a plan for every single step in life): I'll just feel each moment, the moment to wait for him to call, to visit my folks instead of going out with him, the moment to save money and don't go out AT ALL... (I hate reticence, I can't deal with "no closure") and the word now is (THE BIRD!!): wait. Wait, think, save money, be with your crazy parents, with your dog, then think about it again. Yeah, I can do that! =D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário