segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Learn how to wait

  So, I'm supposed to learn how to wait... I've figured out I just don't know how to wait for something to happen, I always run everything, I rushing things up, I demand for a definition before it's meant to be given, until it comes up much worse then it was supposed to do, just all wrong, you know? But I usually prefere a crappy ending rather then waiting too long for something that has a 50% probability to go right, after all, I was waiting for the worst, right? So since I'm prepared for that, there's nothing to lose rushing things up, I save myself from a long time (usualy a few days) of anxiety and expectations - I can't take that agony - so why not quit that crappy waiting room and get the bad news after all, huh?
  But now I'm curious to see how things might come out if I just wait them to happen on their own, maybe the chances of things coming out for the best are even bigger then these random 50%, if I could just give it a shot, right? Come on, help me out here, give destiny some credit.. no ok, I'll ask for a second opinion, I'm sure that's my therapist's best answer.
  Now seriously, it's time for me to finally grow up and learn how to wait, I'm not in a dentist waiting room, I'm not in the line for ice cream, and, sorry if you can't tell, but I'm not 5 anymore, right? I should have learned ways to wait patiently for something to happen by now.
  So, he will call... right?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário