quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

Enough

  Haven't I waited enough? So now what? Time to move on? It really sucks, I feel lonely, depressed, I'm broke and... broke. (Broke)². Yeah, maybe I should focus on that before complaining about a guy who doesn't call me back. The thing is, I can't help thinking I'm not good enough and I'll end up alone and sad if a regular guy just don't call me back. I know I shouldn't think that way, but I can't fight it.
  Am I just putting all this frustration in a guy who doesn't call? Maybe my whole life sucks and I'm blaming this all in one reason, it's an easier pain to deal with than analyzing and over analyzing everything else, so instead of feeling rejected, I could realize I don't care that much about this guy, I hardly know him and I could concentrate in stuff that really matters to try to figure those out, right? WRONG! I'M FREAKING OCD, I can't deal with bad closure and I get obsessed with things pretty easily!! I'm writing stuff down because in some deep corner of my mind I've decided to write on this blog everytime I feel sad and anxious, so I don't explode!!! But I still do it with all my heart, my beloved (and inexistent) readers!! =D
  Ok, I'm gonna deal with it with less emotion and anxiety, just call the guy, move on and get a loan. Whatever I need first!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário